In order to continue booking, please read through Frequently Asked Questions and Venue rules. If you agree to the rules, click Book at the bottom to continue to booking calendar.
***We are excited to announce the opening of our second venue, Posh Venue II, accommodating 100 guests.***
You now have the option to book with the original venue (accommodating 50 guests) or the new venue. You also have the option to rent both (150 guests) by talking with one of our associates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How do I reserve a date?
Find the package you want. Click "Book & Pay Deposit" and you will be taken to the Venue rules page. After reading this page, you will be directed to the reservation page and calendar. Deposits are 50% of the package price. *Note: a cc processing fee of 3% will be applied toward the balance due.
To avoid this fee: make deposit through Cash App: $PoshVenue or Zelle 770.596.4067. Make sure to put your name, phone #, email address, date of event, Option chosen (i.e. Option A), and the time desired. *Make sure to check the calendar first to ensure the date and time you desire is available.* Please note: we do not offer refunds, but you may be able to reschedule your event as indicated in the contract. Please be sure prior to sending over your reservation deposit.
Booking times are automatically set for 9am-3:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. to midnight. If you need a different time, please let us know in the comment section when booking. However, Saturdays booking times are strictly set--rental times are 9am-3:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. to midnight. Please contact us if you need something outside of these times prior to booking.
You booked. Now what?
You will receive an email within 48 hrs. that includes your contract (which must be signed before getting access to the building) as well as information pertinent to your event.
I want to pay the rest of my balance. What are the options?
The remaining balance is paid through Cashapp: $PoshVenue or Zelle 770.596.4067, Include your name & date of your event.
Can I tour the venue before booking?
Yes! However, we encourage you to view the virtual tour first. Drive by anytime to take a look at the area; the venue is viewable from the outside. In addition, there are videos & pictures on Fb, Instagram, and here on the website We offer tours on Tuesday and Thursday, biweekly, by appointment only.
What time can I enter the building to begin the set-up?
You can enter the building at the time you booked. For example, if you booked 9-3pm, you can enter at 9am. If you need additional time for set up, you may purchase extra time at a rate of $125/hr (if available). You may not come in the morning to set-up for an evening event.
Can I have alcohol at the venue?
Yes, you are allowed to serve alcohol to your guests. However, you may not sell alcohol or have a cash bar. You may not charge attendance to an event where alcohol is served. Posh Venue is not responsible for injuries related to use of alcohol at an event.
Booking our venue confirms you have read and agree to the contract, cleaning rules, venue rules, and all terms listed below
1. A 50% reservation deposit is required to reserve your date and time block. For example, if you choose option A ($1100), your booking deposit will be $550. Payments are nonrefundable.
2. In addition, a $250 Security/damage retainer (for Posh Venue I) or a $300 Security retainer (for Posh II) is due prior to your event. It is returned up to 7 days after your event provided the cleaning rules are followed, your event does not go over time, there are no damages to the space and venue items, and there are no violations to the venue policies. *Note, read the contract for any damages greater than the security retainer.
3. All payments (except for the Security/damage retainer) are nonrefundable. We DO NOT offer refunds so please be sure before sending any payments. However, we offer rescheduling options. Please review contract for Event Cancellations and Rescheduling options.
4. Venue rentals includes 6.5-hours TOTAL (includes setup/decorating, event time, and cleanup time). The chairs and tables will be set up for you. If you purchased an all-inclusive option, the venue will already be decorated prior to your event time. If your event extends over 6.5 hours, you will be charged $200 per extra hour for Posh I and $250 extra per hour for Posh II.
5. Please inquire about the availability of extra time prior to booking--as this is not guaranteed (especially on Saturdays). You may have the option to add additional hours (with a booked package) at a discounted rate of $200 per hour. Reach out to us directly for all day rental rates.
6. A driver's license or valid ID is required on file for all bookings to ensure that we can confirm the person booking the venue and assign responsibility for care of the venue and guests during the event. A credit card may also be required to cover incidentals up to $500.
8. All event rentals must be delivered during and picked up by the end of your 6.5-hour block. It cannot be left inside the venue or anywhere on the exterior of the venue.
9. Our venue is be monitored (audio/video) by security cameras. The purpose is to monitor activities when a Posh Venue staff member is not present, to ensure guest compliance to rules, and as a record should issues occur (such as damage).
We recommend you see the virtual tour and visit the Instagram and Facebook sites for additional pictures of the venue. Feel free to call us (770.322.4994) with questions or to provide clarity prior to booking.
• Posh Venue reserves the right to use images and videos of your event details.
Please read contract, Day of Event Rules, and Cleaning information here. If you consent and agree with all of the above information, proceed to Book Now.