In order to continue booking, please read through Frequently Asked Questions and Venue rules. If you agree to the rules, click Book at the bottom to continue booking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1. A 50% reservation retainer is required to reserve your date and time block. For example, if you choose option DIY ($995), your booking retainer will be $500. Once booked, we do not offer your date or time to anyone else. Therefore, all payments are nonrefundable. Please be sure of your event before sending a retainer.
(Refundable): A $200 Security/damage deposit (for Posh Venue I) or a $300 Security retainer (for Posh II) is due prior to your event. It is returned up to 7 days after your event provided the cleaning rules are followed, your event does not go over time, there are no damages to the space and venue items, and there are no violations to the venue policies.
(Non-refundable): All events require a sanitation/disinfecting fee $75 and for evening events (only), an admin or security guard fee of $100 is added.
*Extra fee for events on holidays/holiday weekends ($100 for PVI and $200 for PVII)
3. Refunds: All payments (except for the Security/damage deposit) are nonrefundable. However, we offer rescheduling options. Please review the contract for Event Cancellations and Rescheduling options.
4. Venue rentals includes 7 hours TOTAL (includes setup/decorating, event time, and cleanup time). The chairs and tables will be set up for you. If you purchased an all-inclusive option, the venue will be decorated for you prior to your event time. Each extra hour is $150 for Posh Venue I and $200 for Posh Venue II.
5. Full day rental: Posh Venue I ($400) in addition to the package chosen. Posh Venue II: ($600) in addition to package chosen.
5. You are responsible for cleaning after your event (unless it is included in your package). A cleaning list will be provided. Or, you may purchase cleaning services at the rate of $250 for PVII and $200 for PVI.
6. A driver's license or valid ID is required on file for all bookings to ensure that we can confirm the person booking the venue and assign responsibility for care of the venue and guests during the event.
7. Event host is liable for the behavior of all vendors working in the space. Vendors (Party planners, decorators, caterers) must be informed of the 7-hour venue rental (which includes setup time, event time, and clean up time). Discuss with your party planners/decorators how much time is needed prior to booking.
8. All event rentals must be delivered during and picked up by the end of your 7 hour block. It cannot be left inside the venue or anywhere on the exterior of the venue.
We have Open Houses weekly. Drop by and take a tour! Feel free to call us (770.322.4994) with questions or to provide clarity prior to booking.
• Posh Venue reserves the right to use images and videos of your event.
READY TO BOOK?
If you consent and agree with all of the above information, click here to begin the booking process.